Medeleon Foods Corporation doing business under the name Lechon City was established on year 2012. Lechon City is a fast food restaurant which offers delicious Filipino lechon dishes at an affordable price. It was the first and only fast food store to offer organic native lechon baboy as a P99 value meal with unlimited pandan rice and free soup.
Among the value meals are the cebu style lechon manok, lechon sisig, crispy binagoongan, classic lechon paksiw, bangus inasal and pork bar-b-que. We also have side dishes that are unique such as lechon lugaw, sinigang na lechon and lechon pancit. Lechon City is also serving lechon rice toppings and per kilo lechon at take-out counters that will be placed at supermarkets, groceries and food court.
On 2013 Lechon City hired GMB Franchise Developers a leading franchise consultancy firm to direct our franchise expansion program. On October 4-6, 2013, Lechon City will be launching it’s franchise program at the 12th Filipino Franchise Show which will be held at World Trade Center, Pasay City. We are a proud member of Association of Filipino Franchisers, Incorporated (AFFI). Lechon City already opened store at SM Mall Hypermarket Pasig near Tiendesitas and soon to open are SM Hypermarket Makati at Buendia and Osmena Highway, SM Hypermarket at the Mall of Asia, Pasay City, and SM Hypermarket North EDSA.
Also establish on 2012, Medeleon Farm House Corporation is the sister company and supplier of organic native pigs for Medeleon Foods Corporation. It is biggest farm for Philippine native organic pig south of Metro Manila. It’s located on the hills of Tanauan City, Province of Batangas. Our organic native pigs are fed with vegetables and fresh fruits three times a day. That’s why our lechon have less fat and taste delicious. They are free range have access to soil and grass to get much needed minerals like iron. The pigs are housed in rice hull bed instead of cement flooring to bring them back to their natural habitat. The hogs are happy and healthy. That’s the Lechon City advantage over other lechon places, we only serve native organic pigs that comes from our own farm. Assuring you our customers the freshest and cleanest native lechon. Having our own farm will ensure our customers the supply of native lechon especially during peak Christmas season.
To be the number 1 choice among lechon fast-food restaurant, food stalls and food cart in the country serving delicious and affordable Filipino lechon dishes.
- To be the number 1 choice of consumers among all lechon stores.
- To create a great dining and work environment by treating our guests and each employee with warmth, respect and dignity.
- To apply the highest standards of creativity and excellence to the selection of our products, the preparation of our recipes, the delivery of guest service, and the creation of inviting and comfortable restaurants.
- To actively contribute to the betterment of our communities and the quality of life in our neighborhood.
- To excel at all the above and instill from our work the success that fuels our ability to continue the pursuit of these principles.
- Lechon City NAIA fast food full dine-in restaurant – Mabuhay Mall, NAIA terminal 1 complex, Paranaque City.
- Lechon City Pasig food cart – SM Hypermarket Pasig near Tiendesitas. Now open.
- Lechon City Makati fast food full dine-in restaurant – ground floor SM Hypermarket Makati Osmena highway and Finlandia st. near Sen. Gil. Puyat. Soon to open.
- Lechon City MOA Food Stall – SM Hypemarket Mall of Asia, Pasay City. Soon to open.
Lechon City commissary is located Ninoy Aquino International Airport terminal 1 complex right in the center of Metro Manila. Going in and around the city is easy as well as nearby provinces. Shipping of lechon or other food items via airplane to other places in the country is a breeze.
Mr. Jose Mari Medina – CEO and President / Member of the Board
Dr. Esmeralda Medina – Chairwoman of the Board
Dr. Socouer Oblepias – Corporate Secretary / Member of the Board
Mr. Joseph Ely Medina – Member of the Board
Mr. Ferdinand Medina- Member of the Board
Dr. Trinidad Lombos – Treasurer / Member of the Board
SEC Registration Number : CS201219134
Date Registered : 10/11/12
Our Major Suppliers
Medeleon Farm House Corporation
Pepsi Cola Philippines Inc.
Replica Printing Corp.
Gara Uniforms Corp.
Total Gas Inc.